The Arson School will focus on topics relevant to today's arson investigators. Conference attendees will learn valuable information on a series of topics yet to be determined.
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center
Attendee Registration: Open Summer 2020
Exhibitor and Sponsor Registration Open
SAVE THE DATE FOR 2020 - Rescheduled
NEW DAYS THIS YEAR - MONDAY - THURSDAY!
IAAI Training Recorded – Virtual Training opportunities.
The Recorded - Virtual Training- NFPA and Fire Investigation class is open for registration.
• Understand the impact of NFPA on the Fire Investigation industry
• Understand the changes for the 2021 Edition of NFPA 921, Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigation
• Understand the changes for the 2021 Edition of NFPA 1033, Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator
• Understand the new proposed NFPA Standard for Fire Investigation Units that is currently in development
• Understand the investigators responsibility concerning the NFPA documents
Fees: Member $20.00
Credit / Debit Card Payment Only.